Poet, Audrey Austin

Poet, Audrey Austin
This site is to honour my mother, poet, Eva Ruby Austin.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ellen and The Hummingtree -- first print run sold out -- watch for it as a Kindle Book on Amazon.com

ELLEN and THE HUMMINGTREE ..
Author: Audrey Austin, Susan Ruby K., artist, iillustrator who did cover design and illustrations throughout the book,
 
The first print run of Ellen and The Hummingtree is sold out.   This novel will soon be available as a Kindle book on Amazon.com
 
Ellen and The Hummingtree is a fictional, magical and mystical account of the memoirs of Ellen Dawson exploring many social issues: child abandonment; deadbeat dads; separation & divorce;financial struggle; family relationships; infidelity; love on line; aging; women’s issues; Alzheimer’s; death and dying. She is a composite of many beautiful, spiritual women I have known.

Ellen always finds the hope, support and encouragement she needs when she prays to her God in the yellow quartz rock beneath the Hummingtree.
At the outset of this writing journey I met Ellen. I became acquainted with her and now, after knowing her for more than a year, I can say that I truly like her. She has the courage of her convictions and no matter what life threw at her, Ellen never lost faith.

The successful book launch of Ellen and The Hummingtree took place Saturday, November 10, 2012, 1 pm to 3 pm, at the Gallery at the Centre; Civic Centre, Elliot Lake.

I am excited to tell you that my other books Sara, a Canadian Saga; Reawakening; The Silent Star plus a Dozen and Keeping it Simple
are now all available as Kindle E-books
published by Wynterblue Publishing Canada Inc.
on http://amazon.com

Just type my full name 'Audrey Austin' into search at the top of the Amazon page
and you will reach my books.
If you click on the book covers you will then see an option to "like" my books.

Thank you to those of you who have read and continue to read my books for your positive review.
I much appreciate your encouragement and support.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment