Poet, Audrey Austin

Poet, Audrey Austin
This site is to honour my mother, poet, Eva Ruby Austin.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Moose Road - my current work in progress ....

This year NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) gave me a wonderful 60,000 plus words kick-start on my fourth novel which is titled "Moose Road".

A tragic accident between a snow plow and a school bus takes place on Moose Road. Who is to blame? Seven farms line Moose Road. Everyone has a story but maybe the road itself is the only one who can come close to the truth in the matter ...

Moose Road will be the focus of my creative writing throughout 2013.  Its Elliot Lake launch is planned for the fall of 2013.

Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com  has designed a beautiful book cover and she will also be creating the illustrations throughout the book.

 
On this site share your news of writing projects.  Let this page
be one where writers help writers
to meet their writing goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment